Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

The School Year is over in Australia ( the new School Year begins in late January 2013) and families are preparing for Christmas, the New Year and in many cases an annual holiday to the beach or to the country. This wreath was brought  into the Art Room by a  creative Grade 5 student who constructed it using a foam circle as the base. She covered it in diagonally wrapped ribbon before adding the decorations. We wish our Blog followers from far and wide a very happy holiday season and all the very best for 2013.

5 thoughts on “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

1. Hi, I dont know if you remember me but i live in Dubai now. It’s me, Raja. My school is amazing. It even has a swimming pool! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I’m having an amazing time I’m loving it. Bye.

2. Hello Raja,
    Thank you for your message via our Blog. It was a great surprise to hear from you. Dubai is such a great city. I visited it in 2011 and stayed at the Shangri La Hotel. I’m pleased that you like your school. Having a swimming pool would be handy. All the students would have the opportunity to become great swimmers. It sounds like you are very happy living in the Middle East. I hope you will keep in touch with us back at TLPS via our Blog. It would be great to find out what you are learning about in school. We return to school on January 30th.
    Very Best Wishes to you and your family for the New Year from Mrs Osborn.

3. Dear Mrs Osborn and Mrs Vella,
    I am going to miss art classes very much. I wish to visit sometime during the year. I will also miss my Primary School years a lot. It is sad to leave Primary School but it will be fun in High School. I will miss all teachers and staff members. Thanks for being the best art teachers I have ever had. I won’t forget you guys.

From Kimberly Lai (grade 6MV 2012)
    🙂

4. Dear Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for your Blog comments and your kind words. Mrs. Vella and I have thoroughly enjoyed having you in Art Classes over your Primary School years. You were everything we could have asked for in an Art student. We loved your interest in drawing, your creativity, your enthusiasm for learning, your courtesy and helpfulness and so much more. Your parents must be very proud of you. We certainly are.
    We wish you all the very best for High School and we hope that you will come and visit us sometime.
    Very Best Wishes from Yvonne Osborn.