Grade 3KA

Hello and welcome to our Class page. Our Teacher for 2016 is Miss Allen.

We made a collage in Kandinsky’s style.

Grade 3KK

We hope you like the jigsaw puzzles which can be found at Jigzone.

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Save

48 thoughts on “Grade 3KA

1. Wow our new hamster is so cute!
    I hope we keep having as much fun in art as I did today.
    Can we name the hamster Smiley…Please.
    I can tell that our rainforest diaramas are going to turn out great.
    The packet of pencils you got look amazing!!!
    See you soon Mrs Osborn.
    P.S. I’m having lots of fun with Jasper.

2. Hi Grade 4KK, it’s Amber talking. I really liked your hamster game it was very cool to be able to control it’s neck and make it go on the spinning wheel, also making the hamster fall down.Well Done!!
    Thank you for letting me see your page 4KK.
    Amber 6DC 🙂 😀

3. Hello Natalie,
    Thank you for being such a regular visitor to the Blog. Thank you also for all your brilliant work and help in the Art Room.
    Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

4. Hello Eliza,
    Congratulations. This is one of the best written Blog Comments we have had. I am glad you are having fun and I agree that the rainforest dioramas will look fantastic.I noticed that yours is already looking very attractive.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

5. Hello Amber,
    You have certainly been busy with your Blog comments. Grade 4 KK will really appreciate it.
    Well Done, and Best Wishes
    ,Mrs Osborn

6. Hello Lindita,
    Thank you for taking the time to make some Blog comments. I’m sure that the students of 4KK will be pleased that you commented. and that 6DC will like your feedback. It is always a pleasure to have hardworking 6DC in the Art Room.
    Best Wishes and Thanks again from Mrs Osborn.

7. Every two weeks I go visit my Nan. She helps me make neckalaces,braclelets and bags.She makes things like that and puts it on the tree so if people go past and see it she lets them buy it. It’s really fun and she also has a room with all jewellry. It’s so cool.I hope that other people’s Nans are like that.

8. Hello Andrew,
    Thank you for your Blog comment. It’s good to know that you are doing Art activities with your Nono. Perhaps you inherited your artistic talent. Maybe you could get someone to take a photo of you and your Nono making the paper next time you visit her.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

9. Hello Rebecca,
    Your Nan sounds like a talented lady. I would like to see some of her bags and bracelets. I’m sure otherstudents would like to have such a special Nan. Maybe you could bring in a photo of some of her Art work soon.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

10. Hello Raja,
    I’m glad we worked out what to do to make the Blog comments work. Now you’ll be able to make some more comments.I will enter your name into the Blog Comment Competition.
    I hope you have a very enjoyable School holiday.
    Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

11. Hi, I just fed our hamster. I read through the comments and I have to agree our diaramas are turning out to be awesome and I also agree that we should call the hamster Smiley.

Apart from that, I am bored out of my brain. I haven,t done anything on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on the first week of the holidays apart from hearing my brother’s ipod alarms all week. Anyway, it’s the ….FOOTBALL GRAND FINAL! This weekend.OMG. Go Geelong.Woo Hoo. About art, I’ve been doing lots of drawing.

Well, nice to type something long. Natalie.:)

12. Hello Natalie,
    Thank you for your great and also long blog comment. The holidays can see hard when you are so used to having a lot to learn. I am glad for you that your football team won. Unfortunately that means that mine lost. There’s always next year I suppose.
    Thank you for taking the hamster for a workout. Best Wishes for the rest of the holidays,
    Mrs Osborn.

13. Our hamster is sooooooooo cute and I love how peoples’ ideas are so creative for our rainforests in art. Everyones is looking gooood.UMMMMMMMMMMM, oh yes, has anyone got a good name for our hamster? But I like Bubbles for its name.

14. Hi, it’s Rebecca. I just got Internet and I just read Natalie Welsh’s comment and I agree we should call the hamster Smiley.

15. Hello Rebecca,
    Thank you for your Blog comments. I’m glad you have Internet because there’s so much to learn from the great Websites and Blogs available.The pets such as the hamster and the spider are cyberpets available from such sites as Wigdetbox.
    Very Best Wishes for your continued Internet adventures,
    from Mrs Osborn.

16. Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The blog looks great. I’m just taking a look. Hopefully we can get some art work up.

17. Wow, that hamster is so cute!
    Can we name the hamster Smiley…Please?
    See you soon Mrs Osborn.

From Attila 4SK

18. COOL SITE. I LIKE THE HAMSTER YOU PUT ON THE PAGE. KEEP UP THE ACHIEVEMENT AND PUT SOME MORE INTERESTING THINGS IN THE BLOG:)
    Bhavi 5CD

19. It’s me, Oksan, remember I left the school so I just wondered if you’re doing fine with your students?

20. Dear Elerie,
    I’m so glad you enjoyed drawing the Kandinsky circles using oil pastels. They look like they are painted and they look great hanging up in the Art Room. I also hope you enjoyed the circular weaving and that you will enjoy the Water lily painting and Silhouette Collage in Term 2.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn

21. I love art and I also enjoyed decorating my Mandala. I can’t wait to do the water lily painting. At home I am making an instrument.

22. Dear Elerie,
    Congratulations on having your Mandala work displayed on our Blog. You are very focused on your work and you used great colours. I am so pleased that you are looking forward to the painting. We should have a lot of fun and learn about Claude Monet at the same time.
    Best Wishes from Mrs. Osborn.

23. Hi Mrs. Osborn, I’m in Bali. I’m having a great time in Bali. I’m making some pictures for you.

24. Hello Braydee,
    I was so pleased to get your message from fabulous Bali. I hope that we will see your great pictures very soon.
    Best Wishes for the rest of your trip from Mrs. Osborn.

25. Hi Mrs Osborn. I liked doing the painting of the Japanese Bridge!!!!! 🙂

26. Dear Larissa,
    It was such a lovely surprise to read your blog comment. We have had a very successful time with our Claude Monet Water lily series paintings. They look fabulous. I’m glad you enjoyed it and I hope that you will have the chance to visit Monet’s Garden one day.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs. Osborn.

27. Hi Mrs Osborn, I’m doing my project on Port Arthur .:) Its a bit hard:)

28. Hi Larissa,
    I have some great photos of Port Arthur which I took back in 2006. You are very welcome to them if they would help. Let me know and I’ll put them on a memory stick for you to look at.
    Thank you sharing your topic with me.
    Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

29. Dear Braydee,
    I was so pleased to receive your Blog Comment and extra pleased to hear that you like Margaret Preston’s work. I think her prints are outstanding. I particularly like the prints with flowers in them. What is the title of your favourite? I will try to get it for the Art Room.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.

30. Hi Mrs. Osborn,
    How are you? I hope your husband wins the Marathon. I’m loving how we are making the people from the old days.

31. Hi Massimo,
    I’m so pleased that you enjoyed clay modeling the people from our Gold Rush period of Australian History. The dioramas we made looked wonderful. My favourites were the miners and the ladies in the beautiful big dresses.
    Thank you so much for making the Blog comment. I hope that you have a great Christmas and School Holiday.
    Best Wishes to you and your family from Mrs. Osborn.

32. Hello Massimo,
    I enjoyed my holiday in the USA. My husband ran in the New York Marathon to prove that he could run 42kms. He wasn’t aiming to win but thank you for the best wishes you sent. He takes 5 hours to finish the race and the winners take about 2 hours 8 minutes so he doesn’t aim to beat that time, just to finish.
    I was very proud of him. He was given an impressive New York Marathon medal which he might allow me to bring to school one day.
    Very Best Regards from Mrs. Osborn.

33. Hello Melanie,
    I’m so pleased that you love Art. It has been a love of mine for a long time too. I enjoy being able to use my creative side as much as possible. I’m very proud of you for working out how to make a Blog Comment.
    Very Best Wishes for a great Holiday Season from Mrs. Osborn.