Grade 3SM

Hello and welcome to our Class page. Our Teacher is Miss Messina.

We have posted some jigsaws to try. We hope you enjoy them. How many seconds does it take you to complete the Pencils puzzle?

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Save

4 thoughts on “Grade 3SM

1. To Mrs. Osborn,
    Thank you for taking care of me. My name is Anastasia and l am in Grade 3LR and my sister Aleksandra is in Grade 1HB. Bye.

2. Dear Anastasia,
    Thank you so much for writing to me via our Art Blog. It was a great surprise to find your message as I was about to update the Current Class topics section. I will have your class for Art lessons this year but I won’t have Aleksandra. I hope you will bring her in to visit the Art Room before school one day soon. I hope you will enjoy Art this year and that you will enjoy some of the Art Games and puzzles on the Blog.
    Very Best wishes for 2014 from Mrs. Osborn.

3. To Ms Osborne,

You are a great art teacher. I like your ideas they are incredible. How do you think of these ideas? When I was in year Prep you were the best art teacher in the world.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, From Kimberly, 2NL

4. Dear Kimberley,
    I was very pleased to receive your Blog comment. Thank you for your kind words. I remember you from Prep and I enjoyed having you in Art today. I think I will have your class for Art in 2015. I hope you might let me know some of your ideas for Art activities for next year.
    I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.