Grade 6 Teddy Bears

Our Grade 6 students used the Zart Calico Bear Blanks to dye, decorate and dress their own bear in an original style. They used food dyes to colour them and sprinkled salt onto the fabric while wet to obtain interesting effects. Each bear was unique and  will be a lasting reminder of Primary School Art classes. I thank the Class of 2013 for their great creativity and hard work and wish them all the very best for the future.

2 thoughts on “Grade 6 Teddy Bears

1. I enjoyed making my bear! Everyone else’s bears were just amazing. This was a fun activity, and I hope that you could do it next year because I bet the future year sixes will enjoy it as I did. Thank you for putting my bear at the front 😀

2. Dear Felicity,
    I’m glad you enjoyed making your Teddy bear. It looks great on the Blog. Thank you for making the Blog comment too. I hope we will receive many more comments this year. I am hoping to encourage commenting on Blogs as a form of written communication and to encourage students to make their own Web sites/Blogs. I have just made a website for my Rotary Club ( the Rotary Club of Keilor East) using Weebly. You can make free websites easily. I upgraded to the Pro version which cost about $99 for the year. I think you would like Weebly.
    I hope we talk again soon. Good Luck at High School next week.
    Best Wishes from Yvonne Osborn.