School Holidays in Sydney

In Victoria, Australia we are half way through a two week break  from school before Term 4 begins for 2013.  So far I have visited the Royal Melbourne Show and had the wonderful opportunity of spending three days in sunny Sydney. I took my long-time friend and two Rotary Youth Exchange Students, Alexandra from Finland and Agatha from Brazil to show them some of the brilliant sights Sydney has to offer.  We took a Ferry ride to Manly, visited Darling Harbour and watched the many boats passing by our waterfront hotel the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour. We enjoyed a magnificent view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and  we were very close to the Sydney Opera House. One morning we found that a cruise ship, the Carnival Spirit, had docked opposite our hotel.  I hope that Taylors Lakes Primary School students  and  other Blog Visitors will tell us about their holiday experiences. We hope you like the colourful horse ( or is it a zebra?) we spotted in Manly. Why do you think  taking a photo of the green ferry “Friendship” was important to me?

2 thoughts on “School Holidays in Sydney

1. I think you had a really great and memorable trip in Sydney. I loved the photographs you took!
    -Bhavi, 6LM.

2. Thank you Bhavi. I’m glad you liked the photos of Sydney. I really enjoy photography. Do you have a camera of your own? What is your favourite city?
    I hope you have a great School Holiday and that you enjoy High School next year.
    Thank you for working so well in Art Classes over the years,
    Best Wishes from Mrs. Osborn.