Grade 6KK

Hello\Hi . We are from 6KK. Our Class Teacher for 2017 is Miss Kalnis. Our Art Teacher is Mrs Osborn.

We hope you will like our work. How long do you predict it will take you to complete this jigsaw from Jigzone? How long did it actually take?
Click to Mix and Solve

12 thoughts on “Grade 6KK

1. Thank you Mrs. Osborn for teaching us how to do zentangles. I found it very interesting,fun and creative and would love to make one like your daughter one day. Thanks again Mrs. Osborn.

Ashleigh🎨

2. Dear Ashleigh,
    Thank you so much for your Blog Comment. I’m really glad that you enjoyed the Zentangle work. Now that you have experienced the fun of it I’m sure you will be able to try it again over the years when you have time. My daughter Kate makes them as gifts for her family and friends.
    Congratulations upon your appointment as School Captain. It is so well deserved. I’m very proud of you. I’m sure you are an outstanding role model for our student population,
    Very Best Wishes and Many Thanks for your great support in Visual Arts from Mrs. Osborn.

3. Thank you very much Mrs Osborn, I am just so happy that I can represent the school because of how wonderful our school is. I am very proud to show such a role in such a fantastic school I couldn’t be happier anywhere else.

4. Thank you once again for your positive comments about our school Ashleigh. It’s wonderfully thoughtful students like yourself, caring parents and dedicated teachers who combine to make our school such a happy place.

5. Dear Mikeala,
    I am very pleased to hear that you showed your Dad the Art Blog. It would be great if more students could do that because we can learn a lot via Blogs. One of my favourites is http://www.this iscolossal.com It has lots of great work which we can use for inspiration.
    Very Best wishes for the School Holidays from Mrs Osborn.

6. Hello Isaiah,
    Thank you for your enthusiastic bog comment. We have been having a great year in the Art Room at TLPS. We are about to start the Mosaic for the Year of the Horse.
    I hope High School Art is enjoyable for you and your friends.
    Very Best Regards from
    Yvonne Osborn

7. These art talents are shining bright tonight. Keep up the good work. The year of the horse was fabulous Mrs Osborn. Mr Sevior looked really happy on graduation night. Hope the year of the goat will be spectacular.
    Your favourite student
    Tamanna from last year

8. Thank you for your blog comment Tamanna. You were certainly one of our most dedicated Art students in 2014. I hope we will hear from you again some time. I would like to hear how Art lessons are going for you at High School.
    Very Best Wishes for 2015 from Yvonne Osborn.

9. All the art work you put up is so fantastic! I really like all the grade 6 work, I am not good at art but i do try my best so all my work looks good 🙂 And also i’m Walid! #First comment for me!

10. Hi Walid,
    Thank you so much for your Blog comment. I really appreciate and I’m pleased that you like the Grade 6 Op Art photos. You always put a lot of effort into your art work so please don’t think you’re not good at it. Art’s a bit like reading, the more you do, the better you become at it.
    I look forward to seeing your finished Ned Kelly painting,
    Best Wishes for the School Holidays from Mrs Osborn.