Foundation SV

Welcome to our Class page. We are  Foundation SV. Our teacher is Mrs Valerio. We are learning about animals. You might like to try our red Ladybug jigsaw from Jigzone. You might  also like this animal site.

http://www.abcya.com/make_a_face.htm

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Welcome to the Art Room Prep SV. We hope you are enjoying school at Taylors Lakes Primary School.

We are talking about Colours. We have made some jigsaws for you.  How many seconds does it take for you to finish the Ladybug jigsaw?

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

4 thoughts on “Foundation SV

1. Dear Drew,
    Thank you so much for writing to me on our Blog. I am very excited that you visited it and that you wrote a message. I hope you like playing the Art games and trying the jigsaws on your Class Page. I will have a look for some more games and add them soon. I hope you enjoy your school holidays.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs. Osborn.
    PS. I will give you an extra point of Class Dojo for visiting the Blog.

2. Hello Natasha,
    Thank you for your Blog comment. It was a great surprise. I am glad you like Gabby’s picture. I am sure she will be pleased when we tell her or when she sees it on the Blog. I hope you have a very enjoyable holiday. Maybe you will enjoy trying some activities on the Art Games page on our Blog. I hope to find some new games and puzzles to add while I am on holidays.
    Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.