More Marvelous Masks

Congratulations to our wonderful Grade 6 students who put a lot of hard work and imagination into their paper mache masks last term.  The variety of characters  which the students produce never ceases to amaze me. Which is your favourite from this lot?

Save

Save

2 thoughts on “More Marvelous Masks

1. Hi Mrs Obsorne you probably don’t remember me but my name is Raja, I was taught by you for a few years in your art class and now live in Dubai! I just wanted to say that I’m coming back to Melbourne and not sure where abouts. I’ve spent 5 years in Dubai and aspire to open a few art galleries in Australia and though you should know because I made a lot of art in your class which I still own and remember making. Thank you for teaching my art class and not making school as boring as it could be

2. Hi Raja,
    Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. I remember you well and your enthusiastic approach to your art work. I hope you might get a chance to visit TLPS when you return to Melbourne. I am so glad we have the blog as a means of communication.
    Very best wishes for the new school year and I hope we keep in touch. I’m afraid I have lost track of what year you are in.
    Yvonne Osborn.