Grade 5 & 6 Masks

This year’s decorative paper mache masks have  been colourful and very different to each other in character as, indeed, are our students. This year we are intending to hold an Exhibition of the masks  in the Art Room so that  the other classes can view them. It is our intention to have the students set up the exhibition , host it and photograph it for a slideshow at Graduation. 

6 thoughts on “Grade 5 & 6 Masks

1. Hi Mrs. Osborn,
    This years masks are great.
    There are many vivid, imaginative and unique masks which i have seen around.
    well,
    That is all I have to say.

2. Yes Srishti, the masks are beautifully made and decorated this year. I am very proud of you all. Your Lion King is especially well done. Congratulations and thank you for yor blog comment. It was really appreciated.
    Best Wishes for High School next year, Yvonne Osborn.

3. Hi this years masks look fabulous. Especially the one which is Chayma’s, Srishti’s mane, Kuljit’s bird and Tiffany’s nature masks. Well done to everyone.
    Love,
    Kirandeep

4. Hello Dan,
    Thank you for your encouraging comment. I have enjoyed having you in Art classes this year. I have found that you are a very kind and thoughtful person. These are things which friends, teachers and employers will always appreciate in future.
    I hope you have a great holiday and that you enjoy High School in 2015.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs Osborn.