Clearly Stunning in Swarovski Crystal.

While we were travelling in England in 2004 we saw a sign advertising an Art Exhibition in a very old stately home. In a centuries old ruined section there was a magnificent Swarvroski Crystal horse by Stella McCartney.

The photos do not show the brilliance of the crystals but the precision involved in hanging each crystal in its exact space to form the horse is unbelievable.

2 thoughts on “Clearly Stunning in Swarovski Crystal.

1. Wow! That is so cool! I never saw this before, even all the times I came on!! How did Stella McCartney make that with each and every crystal hanging perfect position to form a horse? That would be so cool to see with my own eyes.

Anyways, I was wondering why do we still have last years grades on the top of the pages? Just wondering. Hope you all have a great day everyday!! Bye!

2. Dear Isabelle,
    You are a wonderful Art student, creative, thoughtful and helpful. I really appreciate your help and your Blog comment and apologise for taking so long to reply. Your face is always such a bright one, popping into the Art Room and I always enjoy our chats. I will take on board your comment regarding the classes and hope to fix that soon. It will be a holiday task for me.
    I hope that you and your family have a thoroughly enjoyable Christmas and New Year.
    Very Best Wishes from Mrs. Osborn.